This is a free programme which provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment.
You do not need to have a business idea to join.
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work
towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
Do you want to improve your career or start a business in Northern Ireland? Visit www.enterpriseni.com for details on mentoring for free! #EEP
You will be provided with one to one mentoring with an experienced business advisor in areas such as:
- Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
- Interview skills
- CV design/or development
- Premise searching
- Introduction to HMRC
- Financial Planning
- Searching for further education courses and/or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
- Aged 16 or over;
- legally able to reside and work in the UK;
- Unemployed/ inactive or working/ studying less than 16 hours per week; and
- not participating in any other government funded programme